The Klad Barag - Painted!

 It's finally completed, the Klad Barag! A daunting task and one of the models I have spent the most time painting to date. It's an imposing model and makes a great centerpiece for my Dispossessed.
Amidst a Dispossessed battle line.
Liberator for scale.
One thing that is making this wieldy is how I looked into magnetizing it. There are six 1/4" rare earth magnets in 3 points on the model for easy disassemble and transport (which I am on the lookout for a good modular pistol case nearby).
For the longest time I have been intending to use him as a counts-as Drakesworn Templar, because it's a really big Order model with a lot of firepower and powerful melee that can ally with my dispossessed. But I have found another warscroll which could serve as its rules. A Spirit of Durthu. It may be weird because that is a Sylvaneth warscroll, but every rule fits this guy. Slow move, poweful but short ranged attack, absolutely brutal melee, no fly... this warscroll is speaking its language.

Regardless of what I use it for, the important thing is it will provide that big centerpiece the Dispossessed desperately need, for now. Until GW wises up and makes something similar.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Matures Angelina Fishnets Asain Gry

Slender foutre siraell

Time Babysitter Twerking Aisha Squirting